The Epson FX-890II Series offers the durability and ease of use for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, narrow-carriage impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 738 cps (1). Their up-to-7.5-million-character ribbon cartridge (2) reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
1. Based on Ultra Speed Draft Mode at 12 cpi.
2. Based on Draft Mode printing.
3. Only available on the FX-890II NT model.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Extreme reliability ― long life cycle; durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures.
Low cost of ownership ― up-to-7.5-million-character ribbon cartridge2 offers a low cost per page and reduces the frequency of user interventions.
Powerful productivity ― ultra-fast 9-pin printer speeds through multipart forms and reports at up to 738 cps (1).
Seamless integration with both new and legacy systems ― includes Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages for greater flexibility.
Advanced paper handling ― simple paper path for remarkable reliability; accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous forms up to 7 pages thick.