The Killarney Nickel D Whistle
This is the new Killarney Triple Nickel whistle, a precision hand-crafted instrument, produced in Killarney in the heart of the Kingdom of Kerry.
It is designed and produced by life-long tin whistle players (and music teachers), Padraig Buckley and Tadhg Buckley. Having played tin whistle for over forty years, they have used their experience and skills to produce an Irish-made professional quality instrument at an affordable price.
The Killarney Whistle not only looks great, it has all the qualities that a musician needs in their instrument.
Key Features of the Killarney Nickel D Whistle:
- Bright clear tone in both octaves.
- Good volume in both octaves.
- Excellent responsiveness.
- In tune with itself and manually tuneable with a tuning slide.
- Solid ergonomic feel when played, with a comfortable mouthpiece.
- Triple Nickel-Plated body for a bright sweet sound.
- Comes with a Killarney Whistle bag
Please note that the key of D is the most popular key so if you’re unsure, D is the key you want.
Bright clear tone in both octaves.
Good volume in both octaves.
In tune with itself and manually tuneable with a tuning slide
Comes with a padded pouch