Camera View Angle: 81 degrees
NVR Dimensions: 7.9”x5.5”x1.6”
sPoE repeater Dimensions: 4.65”x3.33”x1.46”
Camera Working Temperature:14°F-122°F/ -10°C-50°C
NVR/Repeater Working Temperature: 32°F-104°F/0°C-40°C
NVR Storage: Supports 3.5″ SATA hard drive, up to 6TB (HDD not included)
1) 32 Channel Security NVR
2) Eight-channel sPoE Repeater
16) Zmodo 720p IP Network Camera
1) 12V 2A NVR Power Supply
2) 8M(26ft) CAT5e Network Cable
1) 1M(3ft) CAT5e Network Cable
4) 15M(50ft) Camera Cable
8) 25M(82ft) Camera Cable
4) 30M(98ft) Camera Cable
1) Quick User Guide
1) Please do not directly plug the NVR power supply into power outlet before connecting it to the NVR, which may lead to sparking.
2) A WiFi router is needed for the system to provide data transmission and the Hard Drive is not included in the package.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Spoe-every camera connects to the repeater via one single cable transmitting both data and power. Cameras are waterproof rating for outdoor or indoor installation with automatic night vision.
Flexibility-two included 8Ch spoe repeaters (addable) enable the cameras to be placed in desired places and the channel NVR allows additional 16 cameras to the system.
Local & Remote viewing-monitor and playback on the phone or a computer. Be notified whenever motion is detected, customize detection areas, create alert schedules, download motion clips and much more.
Maximize the storage-intelligent recording of the NVR optimizes HDD Storage space by compressing recorded footage when no motion is detected. (Nvr supports up to 6TB HDD)
Us-based support – the Zmodo tech support team offers free lifetime Tech help. Get immediate live chat support from the Zmodo app. 60-Day full refund policy. 3-Year product .